Here’s a photocollection of people in Berlin. These photos are unstaged, presenting the genuine street life of Berlin very much the way I saw it one random summer day in July.
Check also the travel tips for Berlin
Roads high in Himalaya mountains, India
Narrow roads in India, high in the mountains, can make you feel dizzy, like in the video attached, but here’s 5 reasons to go to Mussoorie anyway –
1. If you want to experience the Himalayan mountains in India, then Mussoorie in Uttarakhand is the first hillstation to go, nearest to Delhi.
2. Narrow roads by the hillside will give you plenty of tension and excitement with real highs, no matter what is your vehicle.
3. In the spring and during the monsoon, a hillstation in India is a cool place to be, when the heat is next to unbearable elsewhere in India.
4. Sunset behind the mountains is really awesome.
5. Morning and sunrise behind the fog will leave you speachless.
INDIVUEs Travel Opus to India will tell you travel experiences from over past 13 years.
Today’s video tells you about the Indian nature and birds.
All the photographs in this video are unstaged, portraying the real life of an Indian bird. The images are not from a zoo.
Photos were taken during ten years of travelling in India, by a Finnish gori traveller. Not that gender matters.
Enjoy the video and subscribe Indivue for more travel and art to come!
For photo print enquiries, contact indivuearts(a)gmail.com
See also blogpost Kissing crows from 2006
and read about Angry birds in India in 2012!