Narrow roads in India, high in the mountains, can make you feel dizzy, like in the video attached, but here’s 5 reasons to go to Mussoorie anyway –
Roads high in Himalaya mountains, India
5 reasons to visit Mussoorie –
1. If you want to experience the Himalayan mountains in India, then Mussoorie in Uttarakhand is the first hillstation to go, nearest to Delhi.
2. Narrow roads by the hillside will give you plenty of tension and excitement with real highs, no matter what is your vehicle.
3. In the spring and during the monsoon, a hillstation in India is a cool place to be, when the heat is next to unbearable elsewhere in India.
4. Sunset behind the mountains is really awesome.
5. Morning and sunrise behind the fog will leave you speachless.
Check also what else I´ve blogged about India and see the authentic videos, which will take you to a hillride in the Himalayas as well.
INDIVUE – Trip to India will tell you travel experiences from over past 13 years.