The Zoological Garden Berlin, also known as the Berlin Zoo, is a pleasant green area reminiscent of a jungle located in the middle of Berlin city and its concrete jungle, with good transport connections. Here’s 5 reasons to visit the Berlin Zoo
5 reasons to visit the Berlin Zoo
- If you want to see a real Asian elephant without traveling to India, you can find one surprisingly close to Helsinki, in Berlin.
- If you’re traveling to Berlin with kids, Zoologischer Garten Berlin is guaranteed to be a more rewarding experience than, say, the Berlin Wall.
- The trained sea lions at the Berlin Zoo offer a lively show that will amaze you with the animals’ intelligence and ability to learn.
- If you want to experience what it’s like to look a hippopotamus in the eye, you can do that at the Berlin Zoo too.
- And finally, if you want to see a real giraffe, zebra or rhinoceros without traveling to Africa, you can find them at the Berlin Zoo. The Berlin Zoo is home to over 20,000 animals and over 1,500 different species. Visitors can see giant pandas, elephants, lions, tigers, penguins and many other animals. The Berlin Zoo is one of the world’s oldest zoos, as it was founded in 1844. It has been at the center of many historical events, such as the construction of the Berlin Wall.
Find this article in Finnish at indivue.fi and subscribe INDIVUE for more travel and art to come!